arrow_upward
Persona games
Anyone play the series? I picked up 5 as my first one last year and loved it, playing through Royal now. I'm pretty excited to go back and play through the older games. Anyone play the series, and if you do what's your favorite one?

I really enjoy civilisation 5

P3 is my favorite since its my 1st and resonates with me a lot because of the theme of it.
it helps me through tough times.that game is my inspiration.

If you really liked 5, then 3 and 4 would be good for you. 1 and 2 are.... problematic and lack a lot of the social elements of the later games and are more akin to their master series SMT. For what it is worth, I REALLY enjoyed 4 Golden. I know there are detractors for certain characters that got added but not having played the first version I don't know. Likely the biggest switch from 5 to either 3 or 4 is the dungeons are built up differently. In 3 and 4 they are randomly created when you enter them so there is more of an endurance factor to them since it incentives pushing on. on a random side note, I also enjoyed the rhythm game spin offs but that's neither here nor there.