arrow_upward
Phones
I'm interested as to what phone you guys have as I don't really know if I'm 'behind'. I currently have an iPhone 7 which is working well for me!

I mean if it works it works. If you are happy with the experience then don't fuss to much and keep with it.

[+] 1 user Likes Helios78's post
The 7 works fine and isn't all that behind. I'm using an iPhone XS plus. Really, every new gen released will just be slightly faster (not by much though) and have better cameras than it's prior gen. Maybe an extra hour or two of battery. The rest are all just fancy features that aren't really all that necessary like face ID or animoji. I would say the only distinctive difference between the 7 and newer gens is the OLED screens in newer phones. The color and image is more vibrant, but it's only more noticeable if you have both models side by side or if you downgraded. Other than that, it's not worth an upgrade unless they're features you really want I feel.

Like others have said if it works it works im using a pixel so maybe my comment isn't super relevant but the only thing that changes by much is maybe the cameras

I'm using a Motorola Moto from 4 years ago and it works fine.

i currently have an iphone 8. honestly, it works just fine, and i havent really been running into any issues whatsoever with it. obviously, the newer generations are marginally faster and have better cameras, but the iphone 8 / 7 are perfectly fine choices tbh. also im not really sure what to think of the fact that the newer generations past the iphone 8 dont have home buttons, lol, but im sure it does its job just as well

Honestly iPhones make such whack upgrades. I’d keep waiting if I were you

If it still works fine you don’t have to stress about it.

As long as it's not broken and not noticeably slow, it should be fine. No real big updates as far as apple. Especially with 5G coverage eventually coming

Huawei mate 10 pro. Generaly only chinese phones.

Samsung s20 fe. Parents Bought me that last year cuz my my phone before was broken (iphone 6s) it doesn't matter dude. I imagine iphone 7 is still strong to run apps, right? I mean i didn't have any problems with iphone 6s before. Plus, Iphone generally lives longer than android (depends on the users tho) and very software supported. You shouldn't worry

I really don’t care much about phones, right now I’m using a Motorola and it works for me.