arrow_upward
Photoshop Help?
Photoshop CC18 opens, goes to a blank screen where I can see my tool bars, but doesn’t actually let me create or open any documents? Has been happening for about 2 months, downgraded to CC17 to be able to work but miss some tools and functionality from 18

[+] 1 user Likes Whowsteve's post
Hm...your problem still sounds pretty vague. It's possible that your version hasn't been activated succesfully so you're locked out. Or possibly, it's stuck on loading something.

May need a reinstall.

First, try resetting it to default settings-

RE: Photoshop Help?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Photoshop Help?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Of course, you will need to recreate your usual settings after, if it works.

Whowsteve Wrote:Photoshop CC18 opens, goes to a blank screen where I can see my tool bars, but doesn’t actually let me create or open any documents? Has been happening for about 2 months, downgraded to CC17 to be able to work but miss some tools and functionality from 18
this is great thanks

CC18 seems to be pretty janky overall. Just updated to it recently and it crashes more than any version I've ever used.

Would certainly recommend reinstalling

I think its a problem with adobe programs overall. the same thing happens to me in premiere pro and I never found a fix

photoshop always opens with a blank screen goto the toolbar in the top to create a new page

Hello my friends

I'd uninstall, do a clear out of the adobe folder then reinstall the latest version you have. Might just be a bad build you've got downloaded.

Full re-install, clear adobe cache to be sure.

i'd recommend checking what you've got turned on under "Window" in the top bar as somethings may be turned off by accident

How about making sure you got the most updated version of it, also double check your subscription if it's still valid

Try to delete and reinstall