arrow_upward
Pineapple on Pizza, yes or no?
Why do you hate it? or Why do you like it?
Personally, I feel neutral about it. I wouldn't order it on my own, but if I went to a gathering or party and that's all they served, I would still eat it. It doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste bad either. Pizza is pizza to me lol

I love it. I get why people don't like cooked fruit though

I don't know why people hate pineapple on pizza. its frankly delicious. sardines on pizza though, that's disgusting

It was my first pizza when I was little and loved it ever since. People can have their own personal tastes but that doesn't mean you need to hate on others.

I like to see pineapple pizza like the Fritos of the pizza world, it won’t be my first choice but if there’s nothing else than you won’t see me complaining.

its a yes for me

Just don't mention pineapple on pizza to an Italian!

Nah I’m good, love pineapple but I don’t need it on my pizza.

nah i dont linke pineapple

I have nothing against it. Not going to order it, but would enjoy it thoroughly if I had some magically appear in front of me.

Love pineapple on pizza, applesauce is underrated imo.

Pineapple and ham on pizza is a delicious classic! Yum

I've more than one gotten a bad burning because the pineapple was still way too hot to eat; in my opinion it can taste fine, but i prefer my pizza hot and spicy, and pineapple being sweet is no good match.

It doesn’t bother me, because it’s  pizza lol. if you’re allergic then okay, but otherwise tone down the entitlement.

It doesn’t bother me, because it’s  pizza lol if you’re allergic them okay, but otherwise tone down the entitlement.

I personally cannot stand Pineapple in the slightest on/in anything. But the joy of pizza is that there's really no "wrong" way to have it as you're free to put on/order whatever toppings you'd like so it's flavors are just how you like it

Ill eat it if its given to me but I wont order it myself. It just alright.

Love it. Sweet and sour flavors pair really well with fatty foods.

I would say it's all in a mood, it is sometimes quite nice to have something sweet on your pizza