arrow_upward
Playstation exclusives available on PC
There has been news saying that some Playstation exclusives are going to be available in the future for PC. We already saw this with Horizon Zero Dawn and most recently Days Gone.I like that more people are going to be able to play these amazing games. For the future i hope that PC will be able to enjoy all of exclusive roster, but as a Playstation player I would like future exclusives to remain only Playstation exclusive for at least a year before they release on PC.

this is also the case for ff7 remake, i think
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

I believe that exclusive games are actually harmfull to gaming community by limiting people's ability to enjoy games from their favourite genres and franchises. So those PS games coming to PC is a good thing in my opinion.

I hope this continues and grows into less exclusives as they hurt the gaming community as a whole. I fully support cross platform on everything

Exclusives suck, and having been raised on xbox and moved onto PC, I've missed out on so many great story games due to a lack of playstation in my life. I'm ecstatic every time one makes it over the fence.

i love how the ps fan boys are complaining about this after giving xbox uses shit for our games being on pc as well and we dont care were happy for pc being able to enjoy the games we enjoy

I heard a rumour that Persona 5 was coming to PC and I almost lost it. I understand why people would want games to stay exclusive to Playstation, but I'd love to play Persona 5 on PC

[+] 1 user Likes just5this65's post
This exactly. The new Persona 5 brawler game game out on PC and it's sad to not be able to fully enjoy it having not played the original game since it's stuck on PS4 (as far as I know, please correct me if wrong). It's that kind of exclusivity that makes it painful in the long run for a series, since now they have worked on and made 2 games that many fans can't / won't currently due to lack of a console. Sucks.

Yes i want to play last of us on some good graphics