arrow_upward
Pokemon Rom Hacks and Fan Games
Anyone want to share any completed Pokemon rom hacks and fan games that they like? Links are appreciated but not necessary.

My favorite rom hacks right now have to be 

Pokemon Rocket Edition: 

Pokemon Rom Hacks and Fan Games.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Pokemon Rom Hacks and Fan Games.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

and 

Pokemon Unbound: 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Pokemon Rom Hacks and Fan Games.

Rocket Edition is everything you would want in a game where you play as Team Rocket, from stealing Pokemon to a darker story taking place at the same time as FireRed/LeafGreen. Unbound is just a prime example of how far romhacking still has to go. The game looks like Gen 4 most of the time, and the story is top notch. Feels like a legit Pokemon game. Add in difficulty settings and it has endless replayability.

My favorite Fan Games are

Pokemon Uranium: 

Registered Members Only

and

Pokemon Insurgence: 

Registered Members Only

Both for a combination of what I liked about Rocket and Unbound. Darker tone, difficulty settings, great story, and these two have the added bonuses of great fakemon. They both even have new evolutions/mega evolutions, and different variants of existing Pokemon.

I really like Pokemon Radical Red. Its difficulty is beyond imaginable. Definitely give it a shot.

I still have fun using the Pokemon Randomizer. Always hilarious to start a new game of FireRed randomized and catch a lvl 5 legendary just outside of Pallet Town.

Uranium is insanely good though, you definitely have that right. Haven't tried the others but I will definitely look into them.

[+] 1 user Likes runescaper's post