arrow_upward
Post quoting is broken
Haven't done an in-depth look or anything, so this could easily be the wrong tree to bark up. But taking a glance through Thread.multiquote's code, I notice this line:

Code:
var mquote_a=$("#multiquote_"+pid).closest('a');

or something similar to it (may not be exact), problem is there are no elements that have that exact ID. There's plenty of multiquote_link_pid elements that are anchors, maybe that's what's intended?

And maybe it's just my browser's syntax highlighting freaking out, but it seems to think the function ends after it sets the multiquote cookie, and that everything after is just an orphaned code block with no place to call home. Wish I could help more but sadly I should probably stop using this to procrastinate right about now lol.

But yeah, most important thing: quoting does not work for the moment.

Post quoting has been disabled by design on our site
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

In that case, an alternate suggestion: why not hide all these disabled functions? Even if physically removing the button might be hard, one line of CSS will patch over that rough corner nice and easy.

Possibly the same for reporting? I tried to report some spam posts earlier (the keyboard smashing kind, not the ad kind) and found that disabled, too, at least for me. If that's enabled only for some people though, then that's a whole other thing.

Feature is broken Sad