arrow_upward
Problems creating threads (so hopefully this one works)
Could anyone please help me? I don't really get this site. I figured out that making a thread in the leaks-section decreases your contributor level, which is a bit weird because i'm contributing right? But now, when i want to post a genuine thread in the general discussions and stuff, it gets cancelled the whole time and my contributor level is stuck at 0. Meanwhile i can't open any links myself; i earned the credits to purchase one and then it said my contributor level is too low. But i can't get it up since every thread i try to make doesn't get posted. So now i can't open any links myself and it kind of demotivates me to post stuff too.

Besides this, i still need to activate my e-mail, but i never got an activation e-mail. I used my e-mail for another account, but got nothing. Now i logged in with my reddit account and it began working for me. Filled in a random e-mail though and when i try to change it, it doesn't work either (because i thought maybe a non-activated e-mail had something to do with it). Someone help me please!

Creating Threads in the Leaks section Increases your Contributor Level not decrease it.

We have different moderators who judge threads differently. If a thread us not approved, then it simply means it doesn't meet guidelines for good content.

If you used a yahoo or outlook email address, we specifically mention how those providers are trash (at least while dealing with us) and to use a different provider.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Oh this helps a lot, thank you!

Your thread worked!

This one worked!

This one worked

thanks for this bro!

This one worked