arrow_upward
Product Idea
Okay fellas, call me crazy all you want but I think I have a brilliant idea.

If any of you have seen Despicable Me 2 I'm sure you remember the taco hat that had guac and stuff in it that you could break [Image: taco-hat-and-zap-despicable-me-2-club-36...60-540.jpg] (pic related).

So my brilliant idea is make that but into shoes. Call it the Guacs, see its like a play on words because it is almost like "Crocs" and all that. So what it would be is a hard tortilla shoe filled with guacamole that you could possibly wear if you want (not judging you do you).

My Question is, How practical would making this be and would it be able to legally be sold.

[+] 1 user Likes GamerForGod's post
As long as the material you use is food safe I believe it’s legal you just have to deal with the societal judgement of wearing shoes with guac.
I wish you luck on your dream of being a chip dipper salesman .

i can't tell if this is serious or not

I like the idea (I'm pro-guac) but you'd need a chip that can support a decent amount of weight so you don't offend the heavier folks among us and exclude them from using your product.

I think that would be a public relations nightmare!

apply some sort of thick wax paper thats shaped as a barrier around the head to protect from greese contamination. it would be for celebration and if you created a mold that presss the taco hat bubble its possible. another thing to do is make it into a tik tok trend and serve the people in your community first durring bdays or celebrations.

or if you created a wire frame to buy to put on for the chip holder weight distribution solved. i would like a portion of credit if you put this through hahhaha contact me if it really pulls through. regarding shoes....... it could be an wacky thing that people do once in a blue moon and make it into a trend during celebrations. maybe breaking the shoe with dancing intentionally like breaking glass in jewish religion lol of course no one would eat it. tortia would be needed maybe for flexibility and assembly has to be fairly simple to be a reasonable price ...maybe 5 part mold that is glued together with food adhesive. since tortia chips always get broken. maybe its something a person can bake. after adjusting to their foot size

would work for foot people