arrow_upward
Program for video screen recording?
Hi, 

Can you all recommend a free program for video screen recording with sound for Mac? I've found this to be a bummer with Onlyfans subscriptions as there is no way to download video content. 

You guys will benefit from the content I post! 

Thanks!

If you want to record what's on your screen, I use OBS (Open Broadcast Software). I don't know if that's the most efficient way to rip large amounts of content but if you don't mind watching everything, you'll be okay!

Thanks! I'll check it out, if anyone knows the best way to rip everything from only fans that would be helpful. Thanks!

the trick with obs is to shrink the screen smaller on the website to have less glitchy video and look at the bottom right corner to see how much cpu is running. 20-30 to me is safe since anything higher and it lags

I use camtasia for that same purpose, it works well enough for me. Apparently you can record sound with Quicktime somehow, but i never got it to work

Wait, doesn’t QuickTime have a built in feature?

Yeah OBS is a good choice I use it for recording games too

I havnet used mac much so check if there is a built in one, otherwise OBS is your best bet

Similarly with others, OBS is the best thing

I usually use the atubecatcher, it also has other interesting functions, but its capture quality is a bit complicated