arrow_upward
Project Zomboid
I have wanted to try this game for years.

Project Zomboid.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Project Zomboid.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Anyone here playing Project Zomboid? Care to share your experience with it?

I played sometimes with friends.

I don't know how is to playing alone, but everything with friends make it really fun!

I rememberd that one time, I played with some friends, and after some time, the game create random events, like a chopper passing by where you are. we were on a cabin, making our hiddeout, and after that chopper pass by, a big horde of zombies start appearing, because they are attracked by sound, and was a hell of a fight
in the end, our hiddeout got fired and one of my friends trapped herself in the bathroom, she was killed by the zombies. the rest ran to the woods, and one of them died and turn into a zombie. after that day we didn't play anymore, lol

recently we tried again, and i laught so hard playing
you need to create a character that has good and bad abilities, like, when you run you make more noises, or you don't need to eat a lot
you need to create a balance between good and bad things
and my character makes a lot of noises when walk or run, and are a summer driver, that makes me drive really slow with cars

so we decided to raid a town, and i was the driver, for a little period, because when i tried to run on the grass, the car just don't move a inch!
i laught so hard with this, and the zombies getting really close

in the end, i changed seats and went to the city
i attracted the zombies, and my friends raided the stores and pharmacy

it's a really great game to play with friends

in the beginning is hard to understand somethings, but there are a lot of videos and tutorials to help you.

I've played it only alone, but I enjoyed it. It's hard to make it an enjoyable experience after playing a long time, but you can fiddle around with the settings in sandbox mode, running zombies are horrible even if you set them to be weak. It makes you play very carefully, which is kinda the point. Too easy just ruins the game.

[+] 1 user Likes TifaIsHot's post