arrow_upward
Ps4 games
What's a good game to play right on the ps4? Any game doesn't matter what it is.

Have you played bloodborne? It's a souls-like, it's a killer app!
You can try death stranding too if you like story driven games

Persona 5 Royal is coming out soon, and Persona 5 was great.

red dead is the classic answer

I've just blasted through Call of Duty, going to give The Witcher a go soon after watching the TV series. I feel like Red Dead is too big of a game, requires a lot of hours put into it.

As one of the posts earlier mentioned Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal, I whole heartedly agree. It's one of the best games out on PS4. A lot of gameplay to be had.

I also would recommend Yakuza 0. It become one of my favorite games ever after playing it. 7 games later, I've become a huge fan of the series.

Overwatch, COD, 2k20 are solid choices depending on you taste

I only ever played PvZ GW lol

Persona 5! Or wait for Persona 5 Royal in a week or so

your in luck got a few good ones for you,

bloodborne (if you hate life)

days gone, god of war, spider-man (for amazing story and gameplay)

but if your looking for online I recommend last of us, if your sick of cod like multiplayer.  Personally I find it to be the most fun in online I have ever had.

God of eat is best

Dark souls 3 is very fun but interesting!

If you are looking for a ps4 only game, God of War is a really good choice to play.

You have to try out Warframe man, the community is awesome and it's constantly putting out new content for players, I've played it for many years but now that i'm working I don't have as much time anymore