arrow_upward
Purchasing Onyx Upgrade with Crypto
Hello, I want to purchase the Onyx Upgrade through crypto.

I chose to pay with BTC (0.00146) at the time of purchase, and I bought USD conversion amount of 0.00146 BTC through CoinPayments.net.

While waiting for the crypto, I noticed on the CoinPayments transaction page (with the address and the QR code) that states: Make sure to send enough to cover any coin transaction fees

Does the price on the purchase page (0.00146 BTC) not include the transaction fee?
This is my first time making a payment through crypto, so I am a bit confused as to how the transaction fee works.

Please give me some guidance on what to do. 
I've already purchased BTC to get money into my Coin Wallet, and it was a huge pain to go through all the verifications and the time it took for the funds to come in.

Thank you

Its just a general warning. Some wallets are different and do not cover the fee.

In any case, in the unfortunate even that something like that happens, we here are not sticklers and are not going to worry about a few dollars being cut in fee.

IF, and that's a big IF, there is a fee discrepancy, we will manually upgrade your account. We understand how much effort users go through and appreciate it.

Just send what it mentioned , in this case 0.00146 BTC and it will work
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Hi there!

Thank you for a quick response.

I finally understood what the transaction fees meant.

After adding 0.00146BTC to my CoinPayments, I attempted to send that amount to the Address, and CoinPayments showed me the transaction fee it'd incur in order to send the funds.
I went ahead and added more to my wallet to cover the transaction fee, and I was able to send the payment to the address.

It looks like the withdrawal on my end is in process, so hopefully, I'll attain lifetime membership soon enough!

Thanks!

Hello, I want to purchase the Onyx Upgrade through crypto.

I chose to pay with BTC (0.00146) at the time of purchase, and I bought USD conversion amount of 0.00146 BTC through CoinPayments.net. But i can not find the way to add amount of payment fee. I pay two times, but still dont upgrade it.

It's em odd em is wish I'm take their

Just found out the Transaction fee estimated is +0.0004 BTC by CoinPayments
Frankly it's the highest price ever seen...