arrow_upward
Quarantine Dating?
Whats the dating life for you guys been since quarantine started. Is it even worth the effort right now to eDate? What kind of chances are you willing to take to meet up with a 'stranger' for dates. What kind of dates can you even go on besides picnics and hikes.

I think it's all meant to be videocalls now, but that doesn't work for me. Go to a park and sit 2 meters apart? Not very intimate...

Glad i wasn't single during this situation, i can't imagine how hard it is meeting people now. First you were worried about STDs now you gotta watch for 'rona too.

[+] 1 user Likes dripy99's post
I think you should date my sister she is a oranatan

no difference in replies to my dick pics

[+] 1 user Likes seventhveil7's post
Didn't even try. Too risky.

I found the best way is to be fun with it, try different apps and services, there are a ton of different things that have popped up because of this virus

Damned if you, damned if you don't. Approach a woman in person and you risk running into a feminist and having your nuts cut off. Approach a woman online and your after one thing. One off the wrist I say.

I still haven't got anything buddy, dating for me and it's hard to work, and it usually doesn't work, e-dating for me is like, like ... normal dating

i still see my girl. we trust each other. we mostly order out watch tv mostly