arrow_upward
Question?
HI guys !

The album from "French Canadian" I have 73 pics from that album,but it feels that it has to be more? please tell me thats more Tongue?

arnold48 Wrote:HI guys !

The album from "French Canadian" I have 73 pics from that album,but it feels that it has to be more? please tell me thats more Tongue?

I believe there are 75 pictures and 4 videos in total in that album. I've downloaded it from quite a few different MEGA links and after a quick search that's all I could find so I guess there's nothing else on her (for now)

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

RE: Question?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Question?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If I find it for free I will share it for free Smile

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

I am not ignoring! I have a lot to get through and will reply as soon as I can!

jm431451 Wrote:

I believe there are 75 pictures and 4 videos in total in that album. I've downloaded it from quite a few different MEGA links and after a quick search that's all I could find so I guess there's nothing else on her (for now)
I dont get it,u cant even see her tits :/ btw dude,coud u help me with what girls belongs to what collection ? have alot that I dont have any idea of..

arnold48 Wrote:
jm431451 Wrote:

I dont get it,u cant even see her tits :/ btw dude,coud u help me with what girls belongs to what collection ? have alot that I dont have any idea of..

Yeah from what I've seen there's no frontal nudes of her tits. There's a couple pictures where you get some sideboob and I think you see her topless in one of the videos too but don't quote me on that.

Also, I'm the last guy to help you with the HLB collections. By the time I found out about it, it was already taken down. There are some HLB experts on this forum, if you ask around I'm sure someone will be able to help.

I have her pics? And a couple of vids if we are talking about the same girl?