arrow_upward
Question
I'd like to post my collection of various content. It is a zip archive and some of the folders would fall under Social Leaks and others under Unsorted Nudes, because of this I'm just curious as to where I'd post. Couldn't find an answer on the faqs.

[+] 1 user Likes Mur1ok's post
Mur1ok Wrote:I'd like to post my collection of various content. It is a zip archive and some of the folders would fall under Social Leaks and others under Unsorted Nudes, because of this I'm just curious as to where I'd post. Couldn't find an answer on the faqs.
Get them up on Mega.nz - use burner accounts and share the links in here.

Best to sort by specific people rather than just mass dumps as they always get taken down pretty quickly.

If you need any help PM me

how i can earn the credits, i really need it.

Hey sorry, this is completely unrelated to your question.
But i was just looking through some of the threads in the leaks section (specifically social nudes) and i couldn't find any posters with positive reputation.
Does that mean no one is able to see the original poster's content. I'm finding it really weird that no one has positive reputation, or does everyone end up just buying the membership if they want to see the content?

i.e.

RE: Question.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Question.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
or

RE: Question.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Question.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
or any other random thread

Crap I don't know how to edit my previous post, I meant to say POSITIVE CONTRIBUTOR LEVEL not POSITIVE REPUTATION.

I'd split the zip and post by model.

Good question I was curious as well

same question..........