arrow_upward
Question about repost bot.

Question about repost bot..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Question about repost bot..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Repost bot moved my thread (linked above) to the broken links graveyard and made a repost.

I double checked everything. My link is still healthy. What criteria is used to check integrity of links? Is it just that someone rated the leak as dead mistakenly perhaps?

Not that it worries me at all. Just wondering if it may have a bug.

Thanks!
Arrow Please remember to leave a LIKE At  
Exclamation if you SPAM, I WILL REPORT YOU Exclamation

*Sigh* My apologies on this.

As you may be aware, since Thor is "participating" in the contest, I am the only moderator at the moment.

The post was reported broken and I moved it to the broken link section and the bot was triggered. This was of course an error. Its just I didn't ensure the link was actually dead. We are starting to have a problem with people reporting links as being broken even when they aren't
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thank you for your response. I Totally understand.
Must be really hard to keep on top of everything alone, especially with the contest running... So much more content to moderate!
Arrow Please remember to leave a LIKE At  
Exclamation if you SPAM, I WILL REPORT YOU Exclamation

[+] 1 user Likes Otherwise-Toe-9034's post
Yeah, I have also noticed people reporting one of my links as broken (multiple times too) even though it's still working. Fortunately it wasn't sent to the graveyard. Might be a bit of coding work but maybe worth implementing some kind of automated punishment for falsely flagging links to reduce the moderation load?