arrow_upward
RPG recommendations
Looking for a single player RPG on the scale of WoW or Skyrim or dishonored. Any good recommendations? Thanks!

[+] 1 user Likes Nope3's post
Trove is a fun action-y MMORPG, not quite to the scale of WoW but not too far off. If you're wanting a nice single-player experience without too much story, I legitimately enjoy ARK: Survival Evolved. Yeah, it's technically survival crafting, but it's mechanics are straight out of any western RPG and you don't need to play with anyone else. Biggest downside is because it's so poorly optimized it's like a 100+ gb download with all DLC.

After The Witcher series I found myself going back to these old rpgs from the playstation I era.. castlevania SOTN was a must in my list!  Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rathow's post
Fallout new vegas its an old title by now but very a good rpg

Any Elder Scrolls, and you can try Valheim for a survival-like rpgish game.

for online you should try maplestory but its a big time dump

didnt know about that, will surely check it out ty

[+] 1 user Likes lusfion's post
theres genshin impact, but i haven't really played much of it. more of an arpg fan myself like D3 or POE. can't wait for D2 remastered and D4 and POE2 to come out.

Xenoblade is pretty fun

I didn't see anyone mention it yet, but The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a pretty great singleplayer open world RPG. I went into that game not having played any of the previous games, and I was more or less able to follow with the story. I might recommend reading a synopsis of the previous 2 games if you really want to immerse in the story. The side quests have substance to them, and are not simple fetch quests, etc.

There are also the great classics, the Souls games, who answer to your requests. If you haven't played any, Dark Souls 3 is probably the best entry level.

Witcher 3 is probably the best option for what you are asking for