arrow_upward
Recomended gaming mouse wireless ?
pls help me, what best gaming mouse wireless without rgb

I'd say logitech gaming mice are at a level now where they are the same with corded mice in terms of delay, which is 0.

Logitech G Pro wireless is very popular

Logitech and razer have really great mouses.

vaderqaz Wrote:pls help me, what best gaming mouse wireless without rgb
Logitech g305 is a good choice. Best bang for your buck in my opinion

[+] 1 user Likes aludak's post
I would never get rid of my G903 i even bought the mouse pad specifically for it

Logitech and razer h

Logitech g305 is a good choice

Logitech G304

Like the other posters mentioned here, the G305 is amazing. It's light, and the shape is fantastic in my opinion. It kinda depends on your hand size/preference, but the G305 has been universally liked among the people I know because of its shape. The bang for your buck is real nice. You can get its wired counterpart: G203 for about $15 less.

[+] 1 user Likes diegobrandos's post
Logitech G304

I wouldn't recommend you buying a G903 if you were thinking of getting one, it's very unergonomic

the RGB on any of the higher end logitech wireless mice can be turned of via the software, so anything from the g305 to g903 should suit you depending on your budget and preference for button placement.

Logitech G305

thanks guys for all of ur recomendation

Heard Logitech is very good

Logitech is probably your best bet when it comes to wireless mice that aren't too flashy. Overall they probably have the best functionality and performance out of most others

the G pro from logitec is the one you need

Logitech man is good