arrow_upward
Recommendations for couch co-op games
Anybody have good couch co-op games to recommend for either the PC or game consoles?  Thanks.

Give Overcooked a shot. It's a pretty fun game esp with 4 people, but 2 will suffice.

[+] 1 user Likes diegobrandos's post
diegobrandos Wrote:Give Overcooked a shot. It's a pretty fun game esp with 4 people, but 2 will suffice.

Good recommendation, I recently played the first overcooked and found it pretty fun.  Have you tried the second one and is it any good?

fwfw1234 Wrote:
diegobrandos Wrote:Give Overcooked a shot. It's a pretty fun game esp with 4 people, but 2 will suffice.

Good recommendation, I recently played the first overcooked and found it pretty fun.  Have you tried the second one and is it any good?

Overcooked 2 was pretty good! Though I've only played it over at a friend's house. There's a new throwing mechanic that got introduced in it and it made some pretty crazy moments.

Lovers in a dangerous space time! Don't even have to be lovers to enjoy it.

Also beware overcooked, it can be a bad time if anyone is bossy, touchy, or both.

[+] 1 user Likes rubinscube's post
Just play some smash dude and try to go to the tournaments to win some prize money.

borderlands!!!!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes HorneyHoney's post
rubinscube Wrote:Lovers in a dangerous space time! Don't even have to be lovers to enjoy it.

Also beware overcooked, it can be a bad time if anyone is bossy, touchy, or both.

Lovers in a dangerous space time looks pretty interesting, I'll have to check it out.  Is it a level based or is it an endless survival game?

supraninja Wrote:Just play some smash dude and try to go to the tournaments to win some prize money.

Good recommendation, but never quite got into smash myself.

HorneyHoney Wrote:borderlands!!!!!!!

I've only played the first one, but have been meaning to continue this series.

little big planet

[+] 1 user Likes joemoe's post
a way out is good

[+] 1 user Likes ngamemods's post
joemoe Wrote:little big planet

Awesome suggestion, I have this series in my backlog.

ngamemods Wrote:a way out is good

Right on, I really enjoyed a way out.  Have you tried Brothers: a tale of two sons?  It is from the same game director.

Overcooked is a really fun coop game

[+] 1 user Likes Asmith18's post
yeahhhh!!!

if you like shooters try any of the halos, otherwise try overcooked 1 and 2 both are on game pass if you have it.

[+] 1 user Likes hataskåne's post
Minecraft is the shit man

Asmith18 Wrote:Overcooked is a really fun coop game

Yeah, still have to try the second one.

hataskåne Wrote:if you like shooters try any of the halos, otherwise try overcooked 1 and 2 both are on game pass if you have it.

Good suggestions, I've played most of the 360 Halo games and have been looking forward to the Master Chief Collection on the PC.  Unfortunately, I don't think there is couch co-op on the PC port.

traxroxs Wrote:Minecraft is the shit man

Never tried Minecraft before, may have to give it a shot if it has split screen.  Thanks for the recommend.

fwfw1234 Wrote:Anybody have good couch co-op games to recommend for either the PC or game consoles?  Thanks.
call of duty modern warfare has a good special ops mode that can be played in co-op i think.

Castle Crashers is still a great co-op experience.

Portal 2 is superfun!

Speaking of Valve, I think there's a mod for split-screen L4D2.

Lastly I also recommend Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Great game.

fwfw1234 Wrote:Anybody have good couch co-op games to recommend for either the PC or game consoles?  Thanks.
Put some cod zombies on and you will find yourself playing till 3 am.

Give super smash bros or speed runners a go.
They are both both easy to setup and are a blast with 4 mates.