arrow_upward
Redpill me on Valheim
I've got some buddies that play Valheim obsessively right now but to me this game just seems like Norse Rust. Has anyone actually played this game but was slightly critical of it? Did you enjoy it or was it just complicated and cringey?

[+] 1 user Likes jaliscoverga's post
Is that game fun

The most notable problem is server stability, but in essence it's like minecraft great for creativity, and great for playing with friends

Sweet. I've just been looking for someone real who's played it that isn't my retard fanboy buddies. Is there anything you really don't like about it?

I honestly didn't think it was a game for me. I saw a streamer playing it and suggested it to the guys I gamed with. We were all a bit over the current game rotation we were playing and looking for something different. Played to 4am the first night and 3am the second night! Loved it!

looks not to neat to me

I personally dig it!
I like the concept of rust, but am not a big fan of open pvp (which is basically the entire game, hence why I don't play it)
Valheim doesn't have that, it's just you and buddies co-op viking-ing things!

Pretty good rn for beta hopefully it’ll keep on getting better

get a private server and play with your friends only.. its becoming one of the best survival games ever! hope they dont screw it

I've heard a lot of good things about Valheim, but it just doesn't seem to appeal to me. Deep Rock Galactic on the other hand (same publisher) is great.