arrow_upward
Request Feature Request: a quick tutorial/tour of the site for beginners
Hi team, I think it would be really helpful for beginners to have a tutorial of how the site works and not beign throw to it without any explaination, 
Like for example: After creating an account beign redirected to some mega thread welcoming them and explaining some general rules, the different sections and forums of the site, the credit system etc. etc... 
I'm writing this with my beginner point of view, it would've been nice to have a little guide at the start, also it would make the new users to feel more welcome

[+] 4 users Like Falopasaurio's post
This is a great idea!

I'll see how best to get this integrated. There are quite a few things to do though.

In the mean time, have 100 credits to spend!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
For those wandering here as newbies, there is a section "Getting-Started" with some info:

RE: Feature Request: a quick tutorial/tour of the site for beginners.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Feature Request: a quick tutorial/tour of the site for beginners.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I think one problem is that when you log in you are redirected to the "NSFW Leaks" tab, and it's not easy to see the other tabs. Perhaps a default view of all forums in all tabs, which you could change in accounts settings, might be a good idea here.

[+] 2 users Like hypercatus's post
I think this would be a great addition! I'm brand new to the forum (joined for a specific thread) and was a little confused on how to unlock the post. A more in your face tutorial or maybe even adding a clickable link to locked posts that lead to the "Getting Started" section might be helpful to avoid accidentally messing up your contributor level.

also like a more clear point system?