arrow_upward
Request Feedback from a Contributer
Hi there!

I've been contributing for a little bit and I feel like I have some feedback maybe that could be instilled.

1. Rewards for regular contributors. Not sure if this is already in place but I feel like grinding out credits and contributor level is a meaningless task. You can post like 6 sets to unlock a single set. As well I feel like I would be a more regular member if I could work towards begin recognized as a regular contributor or have special permissions or a title or even gain more credits or level per post.
Again, not sure if this is already a thing and if so please inform me that it is! If it is, it would be nice to have a page explaining the different tiers or contributors.

2. Editing posts. Maybe this could be something only higher tier contributors get, as it could risk people removing important post stuff. But sometimes your link goes down and you can fix it or you make a mistake on your post and have noway to fix it.

Thanks for reading!

1. Once you reach 500 threads, you are awarded the Contributor role, which grants you the same as Elite for lifetime.

2. Again the same as above.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]