arrow_upward
Request Looking for the name of this girl, seems from DG set
Very hot tall brunette. Seems like a lot of the DG sets are missing on lot of sites, this is the hottest one that I couldn't find.
[Image: college-on-to-off-IRxCU532d87390d1e5e04e.jpg]
[Image: college-just-booties-MCNmf96d13561aec1d4572.jpg]

Also a couple others. And lots of the exisited sets from  statewins seems to be missing some.
[Image: 161524190860995995f48311292c1.jpg]
[Image: 1609710651084217e62ca41d7de69.jpg]
[Image: 1608410750010819f3e346d40bc2a.jpg]

[+] 9 users Like zycsrbq's post
For girl #1

RE: Looking for the name of this girl, seems from DG set.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Looking for the name of this girl, seems from DG set.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Girl 2 Idk if the set was ever posted, but that pic was posted under "lovesgettingyouoff" on reddit

Girl #3 The mega is still up on LBB but the contents are scrubbed. That pic is a collage of 2 pics in the SW pack and was posted under reddit "virginteacher"

Girl #4 idk if the set ever got posted, Had verification pics under "downtomilk" and that pic was posted under "lovesgettingyouofff" .
I keep randomly seeing new pics online so I'm sure DG posted a lot of her under various account names.

[+] 6 users Like Dgaccount's post
(10-07-2023, 06:35 PM)Dgaccount Wrote: For girl #1

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Looking for the name of this girl, seems from DG set.

Girl 2 Idk if the set was ever posted, but that pic was posted under "lovesgettingyouoff" on reddit

Girl #3 The mega is still up on LBB but the contents are scrubbed. That pic is a collage of 2 pics in the SW pack and was posted under reddit "virginteacher"

Girl #4 idk if the set ever got posted, Had verification pics under "downtomilk" and that pic was posted under "lovesgettingyouofff" .
I keep randomly seeing new pics online so I'm sure DG posted a lot of her under various account names.
Thank you kind sir. Yes I think lovegettingyouoff is one of DG's reddit account, another is blondetogetyouoff, don't think we will see any more tho, seems like he's in trouble.

[+] 1 user Likes zycsrbq's post
(10-07-2023, 06:35 PM)Dgaccount Wrote: Girl #1

Girl 2

Girl #3 is Teal Speece, a very leak going back to HLBALBUMS, and revived on STATEWINZ, and still available on CJ
STATEWINZ
Teal Speece
November 24, 2021
Florida
DG

CELEBJARED
Teal Speece
November 30, 2021
This album contains 126 photos 4 videos – 194 MB.
DG

Do a search for her name on here - there are at least 3 leakes that are still active. the CJ leak includes her IG too. If you Google search her name, you may get lucky and find more.

[+] 1 user Likes belvedere777's post
(11-07-2023, 02:00 PM)belvedere777 Wrote: Girl #3 is Teal Speece, a very leak going back to HLBALBUMS, and revived on STATEWINZ, and still available on CJ

STATEWINZ

Teal Speece

November 24, 2021

Florida

DG

CELEBJARED

Teal Speece

November 30, 2021

This album contains 126 photos 4 videos – 194 MB.

DG

Do a search for her name on here - there are at least 3 leakes that are still active. the CJ leak includes her IG too. If you Google search her name, you may get lucky and find more.

Girl #3 is Ashtyn Morton. Not Teal Speece.

The broken link is this one, most of it is scrubbed:

Registered Members Only

Ashtyn is also on CJ

[+] 3 users Like Dgaccount's post
(10-07-2023, 08:26 PM)zycsrbq Wrote: Thank you kind sir. Yes I think lovegettingyouoff is one of DG's reddit account, another is blondetogetyouoff, don't think we will see any more tho, seems like he's in trouble.

Do you mean "blondetomakeyoucum?
I haven't heard of blondetogetyouoff yet, can’t seem to find any info about it

[+] 1 user Likes Dgaccount's post
[/quote]

Girl #3 is Ashtyn Morton. Not Teal Speece.

The broken link is this one, most of it is scrubbed:

Registered Members Only

Ashtyn is also on CJ

[/quote]

My BAD.   Teal came up in one of the image searches on Girl 3, and I didn't check all the pics fully.
Here is the full Ashtyn Morton leak from CJ - all 1.52 GB of it.

Registered Members Only

BTW, Teal Speece is listed as a DG girl, but nowhere (that I could find) is Ashtyn Morton listed as one.

[+] 5 users Like belvedere777's post

BTW, TS is listed as a DG girl, but nowhere (that I could find) is AM listed as one.

[/quote]

Yeah DG is pretty badly labeled online. 
SW purchases sets sold by individuals and the admin might not recognize DG if the seller does not label it. 
CJ scraps SW, and NLT scraps CJ's DG labels.  
If SW is mislabeled, then all these resellers get their packs mislabeled and its a cascade from that.

There are other DG girls labeled incorrectly on CJ. Asha M is another example of other mislabeled DG. I'm sure there are many more, but it would be exhaustive to check if every single girl is DG or not.  

I am 100% sure Ashtyn is definitly DG though, if you are hesitant.
It has all the qualities of DG:  the poses, the slow-mos, the choice of items. the on-offs, and the couch grinding that DG loves.

Sure, it could just be a copycat right?  Ashyton gets posted by reddit accounts that also has pictures and videos of "confirmed" DG girls that aren't included in packs, so I'm pretty sure she gets posted by DG himself.

What the fuck is a DG set?

(11-07-2023, 04:14 PM)Dgaccount Wrote: Do you mean "blondetomakeyoucum?
I haven't heard of blondetogetyouoff yet, can’t seem to find any info about it
Yeah my bad, it's blondetomakeyoucum. Also there's another account u/bigyoungboobs, seems like a copycat/reseller and he has this  girl "katywild03" that seems new(see pic 1&2). Also here are some other ones that has no sets posted on major sites, just throwing it out here hoping some one might help with a clue.
[Image: bigyoungboobs_0003b92e0dd235c05f8d.jpg]
[Image: onlyfans-let-me-fill-your-titty-fantasie...129bad.jpg]
[Image: clothing-sundress-BcsUKi6e3fba9b4fb6fef1.jpg]
[Image: college-tennis-girl-MKOhhPa86616ab205b4218.jpg]

[Image: clothing-showing-off-and-smiling-UmKetT2...f65e8d.jpg]

[Image: clothing-scrubs-s-Ilyo2.jpg]

another two.

[+] 1 user Likes zycsrbq's post

I think bigyoungboobs is definitely DG though, there are too many unseen pics of DG girls posted under that account.

I don't think there are any sets of the girls you posted yet. All that is out is just random reddit pics, and I don't think DG will post new ones anytime soon Sad

What I do know is that

Girl #4 I have is Tori H? I dunno where I got this name from, probably not even right.
Girl #5 in lab coat is Ana S.

(12-07-2023, 07:56 PM)Dgaccount Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 06:41 PM)zycsrbq Wrote:

I think bigyoungboobs is definitely DG though, there are too many unseen pics of DG girls posted under that account.

I don't think there are any full sets of the girls you posted yet. All that is out is just random reddit pics, and I don't think DG will post anytime soon Sad

What I do know is that

Girl #4 I have is Tori H? I dunno where I got this name from, probably not even right.
Girl #5 in lab coat is Ana S.
Yeah it's a shame, tho I don't think bigyoungboob is DG, katie's pics are from after he got in trouble.

Yeah it's a shame, tho I don't think bigyoungboob is DG, katie's pics are from after he got in trouble.

[/quote]

If you are talking about his lawsuits, that hasn't stopped him from posting.

First civil lawsuit was in 2017, at least two lawsuits since then. Civil lawsuits hasn't stopped him for sure since 2017. Unless you mean criminal, then that's a first for me
Though I haven't seen any new accounts since the end of the last lawsuit (Nov 2022), perhaps paying off these girls got too expensive.

Oh and just looked some stuff up, there are some"Katie" pics and videos of girl #3 posted under reddit user "petitelawyer".

You willing to share Ana's set and the girl with the tennis racquet? I tried looking through all my content and I don't seem to have those two.

There are no sets to my knowledge. Those pics/videos were only posted under reddit accounts to my knowledge. The girls are just identified, no sets released.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgaccount's post
The girl with the tennis racquet has a small set of pics up on EroMe. There's also a name given in the comments, so you may be able to find more on her.

Registered Members Only

"Hot shared girlfriend"

[+] 2 users Like belvedere777's post