arrow_upward
Request Lyndsey - Statewins - Added July 21 2022
[Image: Lyndsey-840x400.jpg]

I am new to the forum.

Thanks!

[+] 1 user Likes xspekulax's post
I posted thread with link to zip file. When it comes to those leaks you find on the sw free section, you will absolutely get the content quicker if you take a few to click where it says download links then select the cpm link option. Click, captcha, wait 5 seconds and you got it. Soon as you get a redirect along the way, hit backspace. No waiting necessary. Literally spent more time typing this reply than I spent getting and uploading. Give it try on other free links. Get, post, earn some creds. Hmu direct if you need help.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

(23-07-2022, 01:54 PM)usernumber21 Wrote: I posted thread with link to zip file. When it comes to those leaks you find on the sw free section, you will absolutely get the content quicker if you take a few to click where it says download links then select the cpm link option. Click, captcha, wait 5 seconds and you got it. Soon as you get a redirect along the way, hit backspace. No waiting necessary. Literally spent more time typing this reply than I spent getting and uploading. Give it try on other free links. Get, post, earn some creds. Hmu direct if you need help.

Thanks bruv, I will definitely try it out !
I might definitely hit you up for a tip or two later if you don't mind. keep my username in mind! +1

[+] 1 user Likes xspekulax's post