arrow_upward
Request Ways to earn smaller amounts of contributor level?
I just joined and am trying to read and learn still but wanted to ask if anyone has ever suggested alternative ways to earn small amounts of contributor level for having weekly/monthly/daily activity?

Ive noticed there are a number of systems in place to avoid spam, garbage comments and threads, and avoid a turnover of new users quickly joining the site and then leaving 
but it seems the benefits for making posts/replies has changed over time and IDK if they do anything besides being friendly and benefitting the original thread makers

this sounds complicated but
Could there be a system implemented where you earn a bonus 1 contributor point for being active reply poster for being active over the time during a week/month? (or even a day)
....assuming youre not getting into trouble...

I get this may sound pointless for older users, but Id like to see some small benefit for being active here besides just posting leak threads and not interacting in them,
as i was reading that new users posting in leak threads loses you contributor points, too?

Lets say i wanted to see a thread, and shared 3 threads in the leaks section properly for...
  • 105 contributor points (35+35+35)
  • 9 credits (3+3+3)
  • 5 credits earned for somebody unlocking one of my links

If I reached that point, Id have enough of both credits and contributor points to access links but if I did unlock a link, Id lose the ability to access the first link I unlocked?
because 105 points - 10 for unlocking = 95 points (5 under 100 which is needed to access links)
IDK how realistic this is but if you shared 2 leak threads + 2 regular threads youd get 100 contibutor points before -10 for unlocking and the same thing would happen

compared to the lesser benefits i may get if i contributed friendly post replies to many threads every week for maybe even months, it seems like thread posting activity is encouraged MUCH MORE than interacting with any other users?
but if a new user could earn 1 contributor point for being active over time, they could climb back over 100 without needing to make more threads + 0 replies and theyd have a new reason to reply to other users over time

[+] 3 users Like Brogmn's post
I have the same questions and nag tatry pa ako to figure out kung paano ang contribution system.

thats a confusing title
contributor level just limit new users using their credits
make a few more post and it doesn't matter

Sorry for the confusion because yeah I can just make a few more posts
I just thought I was being rude if my threads werent starting any extended conversation

ty for feedback

I asked why my threads in leaks only give me 15 points and they just rejected my thread instead of answering it Sad

I’m having a similar sentiment with OP. I had a vague feeling that’s what would happen but with my 12 credits and 60 contributor levels, I unlocked a post and can’t even see it. Evidently your credits as a noobie are worthless until you’ve made 8 new threads (15x8=120). At which point you can unlock a link and you’re only down to 110. Given the number of anti spam filters that seem to exists, I get the impression spamming is not welcome but 8 new threads within a short time span still seems spammy. So what is one left to do?

maybe a guide for the system?