arrow_upward
Resident Evil Village
The new chapter in the horror series will be released on May 7, for the new gen and old gen console. Looks like a pretty good game, after seeing the demo. I hope the judgment is not influenced by Lady dimitrescu's boobs. What do you think? Will you play it?

maybe i will play

Played it for a few hours today... can only recommend it.
level and character design are awesome

i watched the game steamer to play this game.
its scared the shit out of me .
But the enemies's look didnt like a Zombie . they like a wolfman

Very nice design and for the First two hours I think the Game is good, but nor more

Vampires and Lycans

What I wonder is if RE:7&8 are set in the same universe as the other parts or if everything is connected somehow.

Yea I would love to play it though I do wish they focused more on the horror aspect since on re7 the got complaints for it being too scary which is kinda the whole point of the series

Yea I would love to play it though I do wish they focused more on the horror aspect since on re7 the got complaints for it being too scary which is kinda the whole point of the series

There's one section of the game that's purely horror and not FPS-like (trying to avoid spoilers). It's pretty well done, like an Outlast style segment. Give it a try if you can afford the time and money!