arrow_upward
Rewatching old shows from childhood is underrated
The nostalgia trip that comes from watching childhood shows makes it worth the effort. Some are even genuinely better than what's on nowadays

[+] 2 users Like j10607's post
You bet! i've been watching spongebob again even though im 27! it's awesome!

Same, recently I saw the Iron Giant movie. It is fucking great!

The stuff they made when we were kids isn't pozzed like today's shit. Hell, I watched some of the stuff made when my parents were kids, and even that's better than whatever the hell Nickelodeon has on now.

Agreed, they bring back such simple times

Seriously, I’ve gone back and rewatched a couple shows I loved when I was younger and it blows my mind how hilarious they still are

naa, it always took you to those memories and make you find something nice

tried to rewatch Space Cases (with my original waifu Jewel Staite)... it didnt hold up lol. But a bunch of those other nickelodeon shows are still pretty good. And shows like Malcolm in the middle, that one went over my head as a kid but its pretty based now.

Malcom in the Middle is fucking awful when you add in the fact that the kid that played the character Dewey was getting fucked on set by the adults on a daily basis. And that his parents stole all the money he made from the show. And that they still depend on him to work to keep up their lifestyle. His parents sold him as a sex slave and actor just so they could live life on easy mode. I can't watch that show anymore.

Also watching movies you used to watch as a kid

It's great nostalgia, even better if the shows still hold up, or you pick up on things that went over your head back then.