arrow_upward
Rick and Morty Season 4
Does anyone here watch rick and morty? What do you guys think of season 4 so far. Personally I'm surprised that they can keep pushing out such great content every episode so consistently. Some are better than others but there isn't really a sub par episode. What do you guys think?

On a side note, I believe episode 10 of season 4 aired but i can't seem to find any website streaming it. Anyone know any?

I think it's been pretty good overall. I feel like they can just come up with any topic and make a show out of it.

You can watch it here

RE: Rick and Morty Season 4.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Rick and Morty Season 4.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Why don't you try this app? Works great on windows & mac

RE: Rick and Morty Season 4.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Rick and Morty Season 4.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I’m curious to see how season 5 will pick up and what other plot lines will make an appearance to tie up. Will we see more of Mr. Poopybutthole and his story? Other characters and plot points made? I know the citadel hasn’t been shown in Season 4, which I’m glad they did because there wasn’t a NEED to immediately continue the evil morty story. Politics take time after all

rick and morty is the best but i still wouldn't miss out on the simpsons Smile

Rick and morty season 4 was wild. i kinda feel bad for rick at the end of it

The season was good, but It felt like it was lacking something from the previous few seasons

Honestly, I didn't liked it. It felt meandering for most of it, with only one episode who actually advance the plot, developing the characters. I honestly found the first few episodes kinda of boring, relying too much in being "weird" for the sake of it.

It’s a great show one of my favourites and yes there are no crappy/ boring episodes I think.