arrow_upward
SM2 mod has been killed by Activision
Don't know if any of you have been following, but there was a Call of Duty mod in development for the past couple of years called SM2. The mod was going to combine all of the best guns and maps from previous COD games into one package. Unfortunately, today, a tweet was made saying they got a cease and desist from Activision, and because of that, they're discontinuing development of the mod.

SM2 mod has been killed by Activision.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on SM2 mod has been killed by Activision.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Shame too, because the mod did look really promising, and I personally would've loved to play it, but greedy Activision couldn't stand to see some independent content creators outshine them, especially since they've been putting out nothing but garbage and cash grabs over the past few years. I don't know about the rest of you all, but I'm definitely gonna boycott Activision for the forseeable future, as Call of Duty just isn't even that good anymore.

Damn, that sucks. I wasn't really caught up on the news as I was abroad for a couple of weeks, I was very much looking forward to play this game to relive the old times. The last COD that was palatable was MW19 but Acti had to throw it down the shitter with the constant multiplayer downgrades and the BOCW merge.