arrow_upward
Scared because of Dark Souls (SoulsBorne)
Anyone get spooked out by the game? Fr i got embarrassed because i cant even play the game alone, without anyone in the same room. I don't know man, the places, the feel, and the demons disturbed me a lil. Catacombs is a bitch place

[+] 1 user Likes cherryglaserr's post
Holyy, I know what you mean, when I started ds2 I was pissing my pants, but I kinda liked the feeling of being scared and thought it made the game more enjoyable.

[+] 2 users Like Sliced's post
Most of the time I don't really get scared, it's more of...a feeling of being on edge. Knowing that bullshit can and WILL get you at any moment. Though there have been plenty of times I've been jumpscared.

I'd say Bloodborne is the "scariest" out of them all. Especially with the horrifying designs and unsettling environments compared to the dark fantasy of Dark Souls. The sound design of some of the monsters too...it's downright terrifying.

[+] 1 user Likes LewdingGold's post
Quote:Most of the time I don't really get scared, it's more of...a feeling of being on edge. Knowing that bullshit can and WILL get you at any moment. Though there have been plenty of times I've been jumpscared.

I'd say Bloodborne is the "scariest" out of them all. Especially with the horrifying designs and unsettling environments compared to the dark fantasy of Dark Souls. The sound design of some of the monsters too...it's downright terrifying

I remember Labyrinth Madman or whats his name running towards me and i just scream on top of my lungs. Either I was just a 12 year old or I was a pussy back then

In the same boat as the others above: less scared, more on edge because the first few runs of games you have yet to play (with how DS usually operates in minds ex: enemies behind corners, stupid hitboxes, etc.), you can go from "ooh lovely scenery" to "god dam how does the one hollow take all my health and knock me off the ledge." Other than that I guess bloodborne lore/visuals are p gruesome but depending on who you are that might be a good thing lol

Those games give you ptsd from paranoia