arrow_upward
Searching for old hentai from astral ocean cinema.
The description they give is just funny as hell:
"Star Fuck: The Next Denegration
Return of the Revelation Terminator. Fantastic new animae sex sci-fi. Ninja sex warriors, laser sex attacks, warrior forced humiliation, penisoid, major tentacles, so many depraved assaults with 20-foot cum-filled penisoids that are shoved in asses, mouths and cunts. Naked Quasar yoga, innocent first tastes of sex and masturbation. Evil cum forest with flying giants and elves. Acid that shoots from cyber-vaginas, skeleton fuckfest, aliens melt like mercury, magic Buddha gangs, time-warping genital transformations. Armageddon Hell, universal battles in the bowels of eternal fire with nudes spewing from the planetary belly. Excellent. So much sci-fi sex, one of the hottest! In Japanese. A collector�s item."

Does anyone know the real name of this? i am not so much looking for a copy, but the real name. If it has a real name, then i may check it out, and if i really like it, then i might cough up the 45 dollars that this company is asking for.... Or at least look for it in manga form.

but at the same time, its also fucking old, so chances are its censored all to hell.

I have spent like 20 years looking for it, and reverse image searches have always lead me to dead japanese forums.

What sells it for me is the magic buddha gangs. What the hell is a magic buddha gang? Now my experience with hentai from that era is that it sounds extremely awesome, but when you get a hold of it, you quickly discover that it's boring as fuck.  Hence why i don't want to spend money on it, because odds are it will be shit. The old "asia blue" id was 1370.