arrow_upward
"See Hidden content without restrictions"
Hi, I was wondering why the Elite upgrade is advertised as "See Hidden content without restrictions" but there are still so many threads that people cannot access due it only being available to Onyx members? It's rather misleading.

[+] 5 users Like Js1442's post
The upgrade page (leakedbb. com/upgrade.php) seems pretty clear to me? Under Elite, there's a red X next to "Access Onyx Lounge" and "Sell Items in Premium Sellers"

[+] 1 user Likes lions88's post
(31-07-2020, 08:22 PM)lions88 Wrote: The upgrade page (leakedbb. com/upgrade.php) seems pretty clear to me? Under Elite, there's a red X next to "Access Onyx Lounge" and "Sell Items in Premium Sellers"
That still contradicts the "without restrictions" part of the page though. The Onyx lounge could be anything and selling items could also be anything. Nothing says that this is more content that is blocked to elite members.

[+] 1 user Likes Js1442's post
I would appreciate some input by an admin on this one. It's rather dissapointing.

[+] 2 users Like Js1442's post
Sorry about the delay in responding to this, as with many threads it slipped under the radar.

As lions88 mentions, the upgrade page is very clear, Elite users get access to everything that is not Onyx level. Without restrictions means that once you purchase the Elite upgrade, your ability to download EVERYTHING we you have access to, ie everything that is not Onyx level is unrestricted. This is different to many places that restrict you to certain GB a day, certain links a day, etc. I understand that not a lot of sites do this, but there are many places that restrict even high paying customers to, for example 50GB of downloads daily, for content protection. We are confident in our anti scrubbing procedures, that we allow unfettered access from the moment you pay.

(01-08-2020, 01:51 AM)Js1442 Wrote: The Onyx lounge could be anything and selling items could also be anything. Nothing says that this is more content that is blocked to elite members.

This is something that we have no control over. I constantly tell users who ask, please spend some time on the forum before you upgrade, so you can know about this. If someone blatantly asks me, if the Onyx upgrade is worth it, my response is always the same. Do not upgrade for a single piece of content, upgrade if you like the site and foresee yourself spending time here. Thats the only benefit of having the Onyx upgrade. I cannot tell you exact numbers, but I can assure you, almost 90% of the content is available to all members, even for no upgraded free members, although they have a much harder time gaining free access for obvious reasons. The Onyx Lounge is named Exclusive forum Releases for reason. Its for stuff either found here FIRST or harder to access stuff. I do not (as site administrator) dictate where users post their content. Yes the forum was created for exclusivity. Backup Onyx links are a perk we added for Onyx members, its literally the same content just duplicated for longevity.

I hope this clarifies.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

4 more credeit points. Sad(