arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
Slight Hiccup in the Rollout of V7
Good day,

As many if you may have noticed, over the last 24 hours, we have been struggling with the rollout of the LeakedBB v7. 

This is due in part because this was a huge change to the whole site, most noticeable of course was the new Theme or Interface. 

Along with being a lot better on mobile, it was graphically very intense and featured better thread views, in terms of Previews, Minimalism in terms of replies vs actual content and using a lot new technology.

However ....

Things did not go so well. While the rollout seemed to go well while we were testing in small numbers, as soon as the new theme was made live for everyone, it essentially just crashed the server. Multiple times. Over the past 12 hours, we have worked tirelessly to "fix" the issue but in the end, we have decided to bit the bullet and revert back to v5, for now. This is because, in the last 12 hours, we are no closer to figuring out, what is causing the issue. 

I will slowly write up what other changes v7 brings, in the meantime, thank you all for your patience while we get this fixed, and the for issues we have had in the last 12 hours.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Discuss here

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Slight-Hiccup-in-the-Rollout-of-V7-Discussion-Thread
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]