arrow_upward
Social Distancing
Do you still actively keep your distance from people and stay inside, do you keep even more distance from people then before. Or are you getting closer to people like you did before the whole pandemic? I personally keep as much distance from people as possible.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
I also try to keep maximum distance. Especially now when there might be a second wave. It works out pretty well except when grocery shopping where everyone insists on just browsing whatever items I'm currently getting and standing as close as possible. This is also late just before the store closes, but there are still some people who try to almost hug you there. Shit's weird, man..

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
I keep my distance especially since I live in the states

My job is always being abroad but lately because I've been told to work from home, I still travel close by and have my laptop with me all the time. Where I travel to, there are no people so it helps anyway.

It's very hard to keep the distance all of the time since we will be moving closer to each other unconsciously.

It's very hard to keep the distance all of the time

It's hard to keep it but I do my best. I welcomed social distancing actually because it felt like people were less constricted into a small space. Maybe because I live in a huge city I recognized the difference.

I keep my distance form people whenever I can but it's not always possible

I try to keep it up still

Social distancing AND the masks is a bit overkill. We don’t need either of them, much less both.

from strangers, I keep distance. when with friends, not really

i did at first, but getting tired of this crap now and my approach has been passive

Absolutely. But people don't care and walk beside me in the street all the time. It's tough.