arrow_upward
Split screen gaming
Is split screen couch gaming now dead? I truly loved these kind of games when I was a kid and am pretty sad to see them dying out. What are your guys thoughts?

I also love split screen games. I have an older brother so we spend the childhood playing together, sometimes we want to play soemthing like that again but it seems like the only decend splitscreen games are sports games now :/

Back when the tv screen was so small... now split screen would work much better

Nintendo is generally best for these sorts of games nowadays.

It's really sad seeing that console and gaming companies discard it as if it's something that is not important I personally loved playing split screen with my friends or more generally couch multiplayer you know. It is technically more fun as you are with each other and laughing your asses off. Gotta miss the good ol days

I definitely prefer splitscreen/couch co-op. Even a LAN party where you are in the same room. The social aspect of someone physically being there, I think, is important especially between sibling. Maybe that's why board games have been on the rise.

I think split screen gaming was great , but nowadays times are changing and people simply never leave the house due to the new online technology that we have today. i think the purpose of split screen was to play with your friends but now that its possible while staying home, OF course people are gonna stay home and not have the nice experience of sitting next to another while gaming

[+] 1 user Likes Del M's post
Red dead revolver had the best split screen co op.

[+] 1 user Likes 9021075's post