arrow_upward
Star Wars Ep. 7,8,9
Does anyone know if Disney is going to retcon those episodes and remake it into... well something better?  Those movies were complete garbage and it needs a reboot.

On another note they should have done it like Rogue One.  Although I do admit the first half was boring but the end battle on Scariff was AMAZING!!!!  Really got me pumped and made me enjoy watching the film.

For awhile there I was hoping they'd retcon them and make some new ones that actually respected the lore but I'm not so sure anymore. They seem to be moving towards considering using things from the extended universe now (like the KOTOR games) which would be great but my faith in their storytelling isn't great after 7, 8 and 9

[+] 1 user Likes jasonrxw's post
It's sad, really. If I remember correctly ep. 7,8,9 was to be the story of the rise and fall and return of Luke and Han and Leia's twins to help reform the Republic. Luke was said to have been a powerful Jedi because he was fallen to the Dark side and had returned to the Light after some time thus had control over both ends. Would had been much better than the crap they put out now. Also would not have minded they retconed Admiral Thrawn's death and brought him back.