arrow_upward
Star Wars Where to start from so confusing.
Star Wars seems interesting but too confused where to start from. Only thing i watched from franchise is mandalorian and it was good and i wanted more to watch . Can anyone suggest a list or order to follow for the franchise and which is easy to follow.

[+] 1 user Likes Markus Jay's post
the usual order for the movies goes from the original series, to the prequels, and then the sequels. episode order wise its 4-5-6-1-2-3-7-8-9. not entirely sure about the side shows but they should be good to watch when you finish the movies

[+] 1 user Likes isyerboi's post
I would start with 4-5-6 then 1-2-3 and thats all. Well... Maybe Rouge One is worth watching.

[+] 1 user Likes Dupa32189's post
How many watch it is by the original trilogy so 4-5-6. Then the prequel trilogy 1-2-3. But I did meet people who liked to watch it chronologically.
So 1,2, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Solo, 3, Rogue One, 4, 5, 6, and so on forth.
Can't say much about the newer Disney stuff like Solo, Rogue one, 7,8,9. I didn't like 6 or 7 that much but Rogue One was alright.

[+] 1 user Likes jurryduty's post
Watch as they were released. A of plot is patched in cartoon series and side movies.

[+] 1 user Likes xavopal729's post
4-5-6,1,2,3,7,8,9.

Rogue One ties into 4 really nicely, but fuck going 1-9. Quality all over the place, graphics changes. No thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes Tacos4Life's post
When you're at 5, don't forget to watch the clone wars series you can skip s1 and s2 but the rest of the series I can assure you will not disappoint

Definitely start with the original trilogy (4-6) then prequels (1-3) then sequels (7-9) then the others.

Rogue One Then 4-5-6 Then 1-2-3 Then 7-8-9

I think watching through chronological order is the right thing to do. Most of us watched that way.

Everyone says 4-5-6, then 1-2-3. But I grew up watching 1-2-3 first, then 4-5-6, and it didn't feel that jarring at all. Chronologically made more sense.