arrow_upward
Steam Sales
When is the next Steam Sale? Looking to pick up some good games for cheap

They might have a spring sale, but I know they will have the summer sale which is usually around the tail end of June.

There's usually a publisher sale or small theme sale every other weekend or so. This past weekend was Square-Enix, for example.

There's also games on sale every week.

If you're looking for a really huge, storewide sale, you'll be waiting for either the Spring sale, if there is one, or the big summer sale.

Take a look at "Humble Bundle" website. Sometimes they make great sales on games and software, most with steam keys.
I've hundreds of games on Steam bought this way for less that 50$, most classics.

xhamsterplacebopt Wrote:Take a look at "Humble Bundle" website. Sometimes they make great sales on games and software, most with steam keys.
I've hundreds of games on Steam bought this way for less that 50$, most classics.

nice work bot

[+] 1 user Likes lovethebanta's post
I'm a bot? WTF?

Your name sounds like a bot maybe he's referring to that.

spring sale should be coming up soon

I forgot to also add GMG, they had a huge sale, they did have RE3 remake in discount awhile back.

Steam will take any excuse to have a sale. Best bet is to just wishlist a bunch of games that you want, go about your life, and buy them when you get the email saying they're on sale.

joemoe Wrote:Your name sounds like a bot maybe he's referring to that.

It's my nick also on reddit Wink

[+] 1 user Likes xhamsterplacebopt's post
There's actually a Koei-Tecmo publisher sale going on right now lol

I recommend:

Dead or Alive 6 (although the DLC is a major cash grab, the game is gorgeous and the gameplay is top notch)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition

Nioh is a steal at $15

Is there not gonna be a coronavirus spring sale?