arrow_upward
Streaming TV Options
With the Youtube tv price hike, what are people going to do for streaming tv? Stick with YouTube? Or switch to Hulu, fubo, sling etc?

[+] 1 user Likes mapsbackwards's post
Stick with YouTube there is more free content you also have the ability to purchase and watch movie and yv shows you can purchase on the Google play store or other digital stores.

Yeah i think that’s where I’m leaning too

personally i would go with disney plus+ bundle for $13 which includes espn plus disney and hulu and netflix. I had amazon video for a month i hated it i would go through movie genres try to click one o look at that i have to buy HBO. Than i would go search another click it o look at that i need to buy EPIX. To me Amazon video is most useless out there unless you get cbs nbc fx epix hbo showtime and all the channels with your current tv which is kinda reason you get away from paying satelitte the high prices right? my suggestion is find a show or multiple you like with maybe 1 company buy it or choose the netflix/disney plus bundle

nexflix , i guess

[+] 1 user Likes kialaq's post
personally i would go hbo max .

I just rotate all of the big ones every month or so depending on what I feel like watching. Usually only watch 1 series at a time so this is easy for me.

Typhoon tv or bee tv are based free apk's out there

One could take to the high seas