arrow_upward
Switch games
Since I’m here & want to start getting involved I may as well ask... what are the best Switch games you can recommend me?

I don’t often enjoy indie games that look like they were made on a budget (no matter how good they supposedly are) so I’m looking for more mainstream kinda titles

Hades, Breath of the Wild, Stardew Valley, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Odyssey, these are just a few of the greatest ones.

Fire Emblem Warriors is pretty sweet and often overlooked

Pikmin 3 is pretty awesome

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a great Tactical RPG. It has three (now four including dlc) branching storylines, characters you can romance/choose who romances, a great world and setting, it's seriously the best one to come out in a while. If Tactical RPGs aren't your thing, any of the mainline Nintendo franchises like Mario or Zelda will get your rocks off.

If you're into Tokusatsu at all I'd say the extra effort to buy games from the Japanese E Shop is well worth it, Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez is in excellent game with great character interaction and a nice pick if you also like Toku music

Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild are probably the 2 great ones that are exclusive and I believe most can enjoy. There are others like Smash bros and some of those other Mario titles that are great fun, but more geared toward multiplayer or you need to be more of a fan of (such as sports, racing, etc).

I'm not a fan of Mario. Seen him on the decline for a few years. But Mario Odyssey (re)kindled a deserved interest. That game is incredible, even for people like me who suck at platformers. It is a must-have according to me just because it's so easy to pick-and-play, but still so full of content.

Animal Crossing is a very chill game. If you never played one... it might seem very slow. It's a kind of experience where you build out your progress over weeks, a few minutes/hours a day.

Hades is not exclusive to switch, and it's an indie title. But it has the feel of a fully fledged game, and is so gratifying to play on the go. Had to mention it (The Binding of Isaac is the same, but with an indie feel - not what you asked for but if others are reading... Maybe Hollow Knight as well).

Paper Mario ain't bad if you are not against story-"heavy" linear content. Link's awakening had a great remake for chill action-adventure. Pokémon wasn't in its best shape but that's the same safe formula. And Luigi's Mansion 3 exists and can be fun for a puzzle game. Not mentioned yet I think.

Also, a very weird one for last : if you like rhythm games AND being creeped the fuck out : Thumper. I'd advise you go seeing a video before purchasing this one. It's a love or hate kinda deal.

Mario odyssey is a great game

I can recommend Mario 3D World nothing new but it has the good old spirit.
Mario Kart as always is fun to play

and of course Smash Bros, very good game

i recommend Astral Chain, it's a beat'n up game with anime style
it's really beautiful, and really good as mechanic

you use a creature as an allied and control it, but you have a chain attached to it, so the creature can't go far, and you need to control both your character and the creature

it's really fun, and a little hard to get with the controllers, but when you get the combos, it's awesome!

the graphics is good! using a lot of neons and futuristic art, some part have a no anti allising, but nothing to get really ugly

i liked a lot!

I conquer I have the same problem

MONSTER HUNTER IS PRETTY GOOD BUT IDK IF THE SWITCH CAN HANDLE IT BUT I THINK ITS ON THERE

Too Expensive switch gmae

Hades, pokemon sword and sheild, hyrule warriors, monster hunter, breath of the wild, astral chain. there are loads haha