arrow_upward
THOUGHTS ON BROOKLYN NETS???
WHY DO MY FRIENDS SAY NETS ARE THE TEAM TO WIN IT ALL?????????

i dont think they are championship caliber just yet. i think the most important factor is of course team chemistry. sure they got the BIG 3.

but their bench depth is assssssssssss. deandre is ASS. joe harris is decent from the field. spencer is alright as well. 

on paper threy are fucking good, but on the court, its really bad. KD might be the best player in this time of ball. but theres so much he can do when kyrie is out there attending flat-earth meetings. harden is just meh hes doing his thing i guess. 

what are your thoughts

If he stays healthy, KD will be league MVP. If Harden plays team ball, that's quite the one-two. If Kyrie decides to like basketball, they'll be even better.

A ton of ifs. Imo, game management will bring the team down. Guys resting every other night. just go play ball. Kareem, Jordan, Kobe - they balled. THey didn't take 35% of the season to sit on the bench.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
alright i see your point

i think theyll be fine if harden is willing to come off the bench to help the depth

[+] 1 user Likes wutless's post
Harden not a bench player at all, he’s the nets best facilitator/playmaker

Being in the East makes them an obvious pick to win it all because the East is much worse than the West

If they all manage to jell together and the bench produces semi competently I think they might go for it tbh