arrow_upward
Tea/Coffee conniseurs?
I own a carafe that holds about three liters of liquid. Its great for throwing in a teabag, letting it brew for an hour [i like it strong], and it gives you, with a 250ml cup, a solid twelve cups for one pot. Aint bad. Problem is, you cant put anything sugary in because thatll of course break down and make the carafe fucking nasty. So that rules out lots of name brand tea blends. Anyone have any sites to get good, sugar/carb free blends of tea? Or just in general what are your favourites?

[+] 1 user Likes 6d69737461's post
I love Tea!!! I think Starbucks and Peets do pretty good on tea when I'm in a pinch or can't really afford to buy my favorite loose leaf teas online...

My old favorite for Chinese teas was Generationtea.com, but my new favorites are Seven Cups for Chinese and o-cha.com for Japanese teas and Matcha and Adagio will probably always be a good place to start getting more familiar with ordering tea online where they're like the BestBuy of Tea nothing to fancy but you can gauge about how much certain teas should be priced as there usually in the middle although their lacking in the high quality that the other companies have.

RE: Tea/Coffee conniseurs?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Tea/Coffee conniseurs?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Tea is fucking cool

I love both but prefer coffee more.

Hey thanks alot RealKane! Unfortunately it says im not allowed to access those links, but i appreciate the website suggestions. Ive tried both reddit and 4chans tea boards but its pretty intimidating to boot, so its nice to have somewhere to start.

[+] 1 user Likes 6d69737461's post
Plain black coffee is the second best drink, water is first

i tried tea but i don't know i defntly prefer plain black coffee from a good brand

Sorry you couldn't access the links yet, but the good news is I can just give you the actual website addresses and you can always check those out or google them and their reviews at your leisure if you want to check out some well established reputable tea companies. I've been ordering from these same companies since 2004 and have never had any bad experiences or felt let down; imo these are truly the best of the best.

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

sevencups*com

o-cha*com

adagio*com

generationtea*com

adagio*com actually has a great online tea community where some members are pretty knowledgeable and only are shopping at adiago (like myself) because their tea is less pricey and more closer to the generic* Starbucks Tazo Tea prices. Don't get me wrong though they do have great teas just nothing close to Sevencups or O-cha... 

SevenCups has a more educated tea community, because Seven Cups goes around giving classes and lectures on tea at some big universities and always let you know in their monthly bulletin what classes or seminars on Chinese Tea they having coming up next in your state.

I love tea but I have not but stuff online for it I usually just do chamomiles or lavenders teas.