arrow_upward
Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help
n8 one here know about smartwatches?

i think i want one for exercise & so i don't need to bring my phone to the gym 

i found some links on YT but i don't know who to trust for example-

Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
OR

Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.

many others

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
Funnily enough I can't see your links, but for everything sports I would value the sports approach over the smart watch approach - go with one of the low-mid range Garmins, they have treated me well. Venu, Vivoactive, Forerunner etc

[+] 2 users Like hfellner's post
yeah, cheap sports tracker will work better and you don't need to worry about sweat or damage too much. i used my apple watch first but the nice leather wristband got ruined by sweat

Find the unbranded version on Aliexpress. There's a 90% chance that said unbranded version is made in the exact same factory as the name brand that costs tons of money.

RE: Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Tech--smartwatches review/advice/help.

Casio G-Shock are solid watches and can be worn working out

I mean it’s basic to say but if you’re a fit person but aren’t hardcore enough to want to track progressionally/pinpoint accurately then an Apple Watch is good enough especially if you’re in the ecosystem. I like running and buying a cool drink with my watch and not my phone