arrow_upward
Tessa Fowler Growth Comparison Coming soon just waiting building up replies on posts
I have made a collage of tessa fowler during 2019. This took a lot of time so please reply and i will have more content coming soon, thanks

[Image: tessa-collage.png]

32F cup Tessa when first started

[Image: tessa-f-cup.jpg]

Gigantic 32J cup Tessa during 2019 and over 4 cup sizes later Smile

[Image: tessafowler-flowerpower-gopro01-005.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like efrem's post
Fuck she was getting so huge i hope she gets back to this size soon and hopefully back on track to growing bigger, one can only dream hopefully she will start eating loads and she will be bigger than ever, still amazing body just with a bit more meat on her bones!! and tits!!!! Smile

She has also visibly gained weight, which means she's eating way too much, and not exercizing enough. Look at her stomach, and compare OP's last photo with the Playboy photo that's second to last. When women with huge boobs get fatter, their boobs also grow, which is why her tits are so huge right now. She needs to trim that gut. Yeah, her boob size will go down, but she'll also be skinny again.

i need credits

She's been one of my favorites since I discovered her on Cosmid.com. Subscribed to Playboy way back when just to get her sets also. Now really liking what she is doing on OF. She just seems like a really cool, chill girl who doesn't take herself too seriously.

She got hella stacked over time hasn't she?

She still has a pretty good shape though, which can't be said for a lot of girls who have big size changes like this.

I'd love to see some breastfeeding with her and Angela White or Ava Addams