arrow_upward
That Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Saw the demo of FF7 remake and I'm quite impressed! It uses the same free-flow combat system as FF15. Some people like the tradition Japanese turn based mechanics. I dont, who is getting this game?

It’s pretty cool the graphics are nice.

[+] 1 user Likes Enders's post
Enders Wrote:It’s pretty cool the graphics are nice.
The graphics are way better than the original.

I'm in love with it!

I loved how it tried new with the more action-y combat, while still keeping in the ATB of the classic FF7.

I also love the new voice cast (except for Barret, who might grow on me)

Also, Jessie is thirsty AF

Really enjoyed the demo, looking forward to the game.

I freaking loved it! As someone that grew up with the game I found myself exploring every tiny bit of the areas to see what they matched from the original. It's crazy knowing how many little details they got in the game. Hell they got the phoenix down roughly in the same section of the reactor as the original. Some of the things that made me know this game was in good hands was the character interactions, and the combat. Seeing how the characters spoke to each other felt like the original, and the small bits of banter added to the chemistry of everyone. As for the combat it is surprisingly very thoughtful. You have to use counters, magic, and items in specific moments to quickly dispatch enemies. It's great! My first playthrough it took time to kill enemies, especially the scorpion. Second playthrough enemies were going down fast and the guard scorpion was getting scrapped!

This game along with Doom is going to be huge time wasters for me and I love it! lol