arrow_upward
The Credit Method vs The Friend Method
While there is a lot of free content available on the internet, a significant portion is privately traded in relatively dark corners of the internet, only discovered through posts on Bhutanese caterpillar milking forums and through digital word of mouth that can bubble to the surface in NSFW discords, telegram channels, etc. This site has an interesting approach to accessing content that may not be available anywhere else, that being the credit and contributor systems. In return for activity and contribution, a user can gain access to their desired content, regardless of the opinion of the poster that uploaded that content. Some other sites, most notably camwhores.tv and its respective clones, rely upon the method of friending a user that has uploaded the content, which invites a whole host of individual concerns. Some users ask for money (which they then receive and do not friend you anyways), others ask for specific content in exchange, and some simply do not friend anyone and use the site as a backup storage for their content. The advantage this site has over a site with the friending approach is that the person that uploaded content here implicitly agrees that any user that can access the content will be able to, even if the uploader is not active (or heck, even dead). As you can imagine, uploading content here does not directly pay for itself, but it does provide the benefit of having access to other content without seeking out private users and dealing with them individually.

What are your thoughts on this website's system? What advantages and disadvantages does it carry?

[+] 2 users Like Fuckbuttfuck's post
I feel like the credit method is a lot better in my opinion.

Yeo, I agree with it. Makes the quality of the forums better and gets people to actively participate. Although, pretty much ALMOST everyone who signed up here wants to see them leaks but ends up finding a place where one can belong hahaha

[+] 1 user Likes Maryyengg's post
Thanks for the info. It greatly helped me understand the system

But the down side is every update or new pics/vids you need to use your points again

Yea most people just spam replies for credits

lol the world is a brutal place either way tbh

i think it's a way to get everyone to partecipate, but it's obvious that everyone would like to see all the content

yeah i can see this good point

golollllllllllllllllllllllllll

I joined today and I'm still trying to understand that system.

Great post! Let's get credits!

yeah pretty good system tbf free but gets rid of shitters

I like the credit method, but the reputation method is really kind-of wonky and all over the place.

[+] 1 user Likes eidat's post
I joined today and I'm still trying to understand that system.

[+] 1 user Likes biscuit_2342's post
Learning about the system, but this makes perfect sense

Ah, so that's why it's like this. I see. Thanks for posting

I dig it . but should be easier to upgrade.. the credit card option is not available

I loved the good old system "upload, share and download". But it's necessary to find tricks to avoid bots and removed posts due to DMCA blabla.

"Participate"
But... so many users are in the negatives  Big Grin
I'm currently at -35 and I saw a few -15 dudes on this thread.
I also saw that moderators can correct contributor levels.
So...technically there is no reason for anyone to be negative.

I agree that the credit system is better but it’s confusing