arrow_upward
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition
I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise and I'm thinking whether or not to buy it now. Some mods are either already abandoned and those are some useful mods, most are getting updated already from what I know.

Surprisingly, less buggy so far, I already bought Skyrim twice when it was first released then GOY edition.

Ain't no way I'm paying again. It has been a CODEX release for me, and... it looks better sure, has a few more mods... but it's the same fucking game it was in November 2011! Seriously Bethesda needed to release elder scrolls 6, 7 years ago. But wasted all their cash with Elder Scrolls Online trying to be a world of warcraft. I actually have a mate who does their PR in Maryland and from what I've heard the reason is that they tried to reinvent the wheel with the next one and it didn't work.

If you want I can upload it to mega for you but mate, you will pick up a copy on torrent sites just get one done by codex.

I guess I'll just wait for those done by CODEX.

I loved Elder Scrolls, but I doubt I'll get this. I already have 2 versions lol

I have always loved the game but the AE edition doesn't do anything special for me. It basically is just re-released with the Bethesda Creation Mods attached. The Special Edition modding community is so large that you can recreate the game 100 different ways without needing the new edition. I'd say use the CODEX version or mod the hell out of the Special Edition version

Is skyrim worth it? I have owned it forever but never really made it passed the dragon in the beginning before going and playing overwatch/apex/val. Is it just one of those I need to sit down, and muscle through a bit for it to hook me?