arrow_upward
The Government made Covid to control us..
I hear and see a lot of people posting that the Government/world leaders made covid to control us.

I'm sure some of you have heard this and maybe believe this to be true too.

My thoughts and would like to hear yours too, but it absolutely makes no sense for the government to cripple it's own economy (England for me) put the country into further debt with less people working paying less tax's too while paying furlough all for what???? so the government can control us and make us wear masks.

Even though the government has done a terrible job there's no way they did all this to "control us"

your thoughts?

Yeah it's ridiculous.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
covid its just a lucky condition for goverments to pass the laws the want

[+] 1 user Likes Lopis's post
Even for them it did more harm than good, but its not far fetched to say that some goverment exploit this condition for their own merit
But ofcourse there is not only one goverment on earth some are better than other, look at Japan, South korea, or other asian country who did really well

It's absurd. There are awful conspiracy theories, but this one's just terrible with no thought put into it other than "government bad". Of the many ways they could choose to control us, a pandemic that induces mass hysteria and puts the country in debt is the least effective way to do that. I could see a government using it as a weapon against another country's government to destabilize their country. But to say that the government used covid to advance its own purpose of control would be similar to a person injecting themselves with smallpox so they could call in sick and have more control over their time. Dumb.

[+] 3 users Like Lydia Linda's post
please don't fall for these weird conspiracy theories. i doubt any government wants their entire economy to collapse and lose their standing on the global stage just so they can tell people to stay indoors for their own safety. it's absurd.

Yeah it's ridiculous.

nah it's just bullshit conspiracy theories. I think that the government, especially USA, is more keen on milking profits out of people, which is why the curve has not been flattened after what, 6 months of corona?

Its a great excuse for incompetent governments. If you messed up, find someone else to blame to shift public anger

People who think the government made covid to control us are crazy.

Covid was made by aliens from the deep reaches of space with the HELP of the government in making it, and they dispersed it here on earth to slim down the populations weak/sick humans so that when they take over the only humans left by default are the strong so that they can use as hard labor workers on their colonies to mine for them because of their advanced technology much of their race are now incapable of physical labor. I'm not the only one who see's it right? Right? RIGHT?!

For real though. That's how those people sound to me...

That conspiracy theory is absurd for sure.

Covid messed everything up

Conspiracy theories are getting more and more absurd

Some tinfoil hat stuff right there.

You have to be a special kind of soft in the head to believe such a thing.

100% people are stupid

It's a stupid idea. Like the people who unironically believe birds are drones..