arrow_upward
The Last Dance Documentary
How many of you are watching this and what are your thoughts so far?

Jordan was who made me like basketball growing up and I never actually knew much about him besides just how good he was until I got older and you start hearing some negative things about him. Starte to worry me a little but seeing the documentary I haven't come away from it thinking any less of him.

He was the ultimate competitor and though he was kind of a dick to his teammates it seems like most of them understand it and respect him for it. Getting all of those rings playing with him probably doesn't hurt.

I think it's great but unfortunately sparked more GOAT talk debates between him and Bron. I'm not a Bron stan but these constant "He wouldn't last in this era" "He's too soft" is lame. But watching the documentary I'm often rewinding watching this mans hangtime is fucking ridiculous. He legit was floating. I love seeing his competitiveness and will to suceed.

Idk if there were any Jordan Documentaries before but watching The bad boys documentary and seeing more of Rodman in this was great. That man was wildin

I'm loving it - shows just how revolutionary jordan was

Episode 7 is the closest I think we'll get to understanding how the MJ of today looks back on what drove him and what that drive meant for the team and franchise he led.

The doc is amazing

Even with all the hype the documentary has had, it's surpassed my expectations. I've watched every episode twice, picking up new things/soundbites each time (if that makes sense).

I'm in awe at all the things Jordan did to motivate himself, whether it was making up the quote from LaBradford Smith or the incident where George Karl walked past him in a restaurant and didn't acknowledge him. The greats are always looking for that edge. I knew MJ was a competitor but these little stories are pretty cool.

The pickup games that went on during the Space Jam filming would have been so cool to watch. I also didn't know MJ got paid his NBA salary while playing baseball - and it was only $3M/year! Crazy when you think Harden/Curry are making $40m/yr now.

Was such a good documentary. Wish I could have seen him play in the 90s